"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday, July 7, 2024

What a Disaster for France > Idiots completely unprepared to rule are now in control

 

Last week, after the results of the first election, I was slightly horrified by Marine Le Pen's emotional exuberence. It was premature, and I was convinced it would harm her in the second election. It certainly did! 

I was also disappointed that most of France's daily papers were attacking the right wing and especially RN in several articles every day of the week. This was not coincidental but certainly intentional, and now France will have to suffer the consequences of Islamization which will far exceed the consequences of confronting Islam for the sake of France.

Was the election fair? Was it rigged? I really hope so, for I don't want to believe that the French cannot see the Islamization that is happening all around them. The confrontation with Islam is inevitable and delaying it as Islam continues to build in numbers and political power will just make it more difficult, if not impossible to overcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment