"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Islam in India > Muslim attacks neighbours killing one injuring the other

 

India: Muslim stabs his Hindu neighbor to death, had told the Hindus they shouldn’t live there, it was his area


There are those who would have you believe that Muslims are persecuted and harassed in India. In reality, jihadis are emboldened and assertive there, and growing more aggressive by the day. A cowed and persecuted population does not behave the way Farid Abdul Sheikh does in this incident.



Maharashtra: Farid Abdul Sheikh
stabs his neighbour Manisha to death over garbage dispute, had earlier threatened that ‘it was his area’

OpIndia, August 17, 2026:

On Saturday morning, 15th August, a routine disagreement between neighbours over garbage took a deadly turn in Kupwad, Sangli district of Maharashtra, leaving a 35-year-old woman dead and her husband seriously injured. Manisha Mohan Kesarekar was stabbed several times, while her husband, Mohan Nagappa Kesarekar, 45, suffered a serious head injury after being hit with a hammer by Farid Abdul Sheikh….

The incident took place at around 6 am in Vighnaharta Colony near Chanakya Chowk in Kupwad.

Police said Manisha was outside her house and lighting a wood-fired stove to heat water when her neighbour, Farid Abdul Sheikh, 52, dumped garbage on the road behind the house. Manisha objected to it, and the two began arguing.

When Mohan stepped in to settle the matter, Sheikh allegedly slapped him. Manisha then questioned Sheikh over the assault on her husband. The argument soon became violent.

According to police, Sheikh went inside his house and returned with a hammer and a knife. He first attacked Mohan, hitting him on the head with the hammer and leaving him badly injured.

He then turned towards Manisha and stabbed her several times with the knife, including in the head and abdomen. She died from her injuries, while Mohan was rushed to hospital for treatment. Sheikh left the area on a bicycle immediately after the attack….

The Sangli Local Crime Branch started looking for Sheikh and traced him to Wanlesswadi. He was detained within two hours of the incident. Police said he admitted to the crime during questioning before being handed over to Kupwad Police for further investigation….

In a video shared by X user ‘Treeni’, the victim’s child could be heard saying, “The man’s opinion was that we should not live here at all. He would say that it was his area.”

She further added, “He began harassing us after we lived there.” The traumatised child further narrated how Farid would throw stones at their house to scare them off.



Friday, August 21, 2026

Middle East Madness > Turkish troops not to be deployed in Syria - Netanyahu; Iran's top military commander offers $30,000 bounty on Americans - dead of alive

 

Netanyahu: Syria was on verge of deploying Turkish troops—Israel warned against it


U.S. envoy Tom Barrack expressed “deep concern” over an attack in northwestern Syria, which the IDF has not commented on.



Overnight Monday, the Abu al-Duhur Military Airbase in Idlib in northwestern Syria reportedly came under attack. Syrian authorities accused Israel of carrying out the offensive.

“Israel repeatedly warned Syria that such a deployment would pose a threat to Israel’s security. Syria chose to ignore these warnings,” the PMO continued, apparently referencing the strikes.

“Israel will not tolerate threats to its security, and would welcome a return to the status quo,” which was agreed to with Syria, the PMO added.

Syria’s foreign ministry on Tuesday blamed Israel for carrying out the attack, calling it “a violation of its sovereignty and territorial integrity.”

Syria’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates described the strikes as “an unjustified act of aggression” and a “dangerous escalation” threatening the region’s security and stability, the state’s official Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported.

Syria called on the international community and the United Nations Security Council to take a firm stance against any Israeli violations of Syrian sovereignty.

United States Ambassador to Turkey and Special Presidential Envoy to Iraq and Syria Tom Barrack said that “we are deeply concerned that the confirmed Israeli airstrikes on Abu al-Duhur Airbase constitute an unnecessary escalation that does not advance regional stability.”

Barrack said in an X post that Syria’s al-Sharaa government had signaled a preference for deescalation with Israel and said Washington would continue facilitating discussions between the sides. He urged “restraint and engagement” and called on all parties to prioritize dialogue over additional military incidents.

“Highly sensitive intelligence was shared with the United States in advance, at the most senior levels of the various agencies and bodies,” a senior Israeli official told Fox News on Tuesday. “Al-Sharaa understands that he cannot operate like the previous Syrian regime, which maintained proxy forces. It’s possible that he didn’t understand what was going on, or didn’t know.”

The official couldn’t offer more details, “due to the highly classified nature of the intelligence,” Fox News’ Chief Foreign Correspondent Trey Yingst reported.


Idlib Province, Syria



Iranian army top dog promises $30,000 to anyone who captures or kills an American


This is more evidence of the criminal character of the Iranian regime. He didn’t specify that the captured American had to be a soldier. Anyone, even a civilian, will apparently do. This is the same regime that sends missiles into Israeli residential neighborhoods. The aim is collective punishment and ultimately genocide.


Iran Army Commander-In-Chief General Amir Hatami: Anyone Who Captures Or Kills An American And Hands Him Over To Our Military Will Receive A Gift Of $30,000

MEMRI, August 16, 2026:

Iran Army Commander-in-Chief General Amir Hatami said in an August 16, 2026 ceremony honoring journalists aired by IRIB News (Iran) that any individual or soldier who kills or captures an American will receive not only the spiritual reward of jihad, but also a “gift” of 5 billion Iranian toman (30,000 USD).

Amir Hatami: “The criminal U.S. president declared that he wants to make the Strait of Hormuz part of his criminal territory. First of all: The hell you will! Although after realizing they made a grave mistake, they claimed that it was just a joke. Even joking about this is completely unacceptable.

[…]

“Any individual or any soldier who kills or captures and hands over an American to any of the Islamic Republic’s army units… With the support of the people who are part of the ‘financial jihad’ of the army, they will receive – in addition to the high [spiritual] reward of Jihad – a gift of $30,000, which is about 5 billion toman. The dear soldiers of our army…”

=============================================================================================


Wednesday, August 19, 2026

This Week's Islamic Massacres > 130 Christians murdered in 3 weeks in DRC

 

Democratic Republic of the Congo: Muslims murder at least 130 Christians in three weeks of jihad massacres


Including the beheading of at least 25. “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks” (Qur’an 47:4)

Busiyo, Ituri, MONUSCO Photos, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0


At Least 130 Christians Killed in Three Weeks of Violence Across Ituri, D. R. Congo

Barnabas Aid, August 11, 2026 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

Islamic State terrorists have claimed the killing of at least 130 Christians in three weeks of violence across Ituri Province, north-eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).

In the most recent and deadliest incident on Sunday, August 9, fighters from Islamic State Central Africa Province (ISCAP) killed 32 Christians and captured 24 in a coordinated assault on three neighboring villages in Mambasa Territory.

In what Islamic State (IS – also known as ISIS, ISIL, Daesh) propaganda described as “a bloody attack,” the terrorists also burned down more than 60 homes and shops.

In another major incident on July 31, ISCAP fighters killed 17 Christians and captured two others from the village on Monguiko.

This followed the slaughter of 35 Christians in separate attacks on July 20 and 24, including the beheading of at least 25.

Among several other attacks, on August 6 the terrorists targeted a group of people on a river boat near the town Biondo, killing “five Christian combatants” with machine guns and sinking the boat.

IS propaganda uses the term “combatants” to describe Christians and Jews who have not either converted to Islam or paid jizya tax as a sign of their subservience to Islamic rule….

Ituri, DR Congo