"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Canadian Convulsions > The Liberal Government doubles down on lawsuit by dad of boy who died after Vaccine shot

 

The government cannot open this door or the floodgates will open.


Father Says He’s Insulted by Government Offer to Drop

Court Case Alleging Son Died Due to COVID Shot



Chandra Philip
By Chandra Philip, The Epoch Times
2/24/2024
Updated:
2/24/2024

A man who is suing the government because he says his son died due to taking a COVID-19 vaccine says he finds it “disgusting” that the government wants him to drop the case in return for not having to pay legal expenses.

“I’ve never been insulted so bad in my life as that offer. It’s disgusting,” Dan Hartman told The Epoch Times. “It’s insulting and it’s disrespectful to my son’s memory. They’re saying my son’s life wasn’t worth anything.”

Following the death of Sean, his son, Mr. Hartman sued the government saying he has evidence it was the COVID-19 vaccine that caused the teen’s death.

He said the government is seeking to have the case struck out of court, and that government lawyers told his legal team they wouldn’t seek a court order to have him pay for legal expenses if he dropped the case.

“The government gave us an offer last week. If I would agree to drop the lawsuit, they won’t come after me for court costs.”

He said he cried after receiving the offer, then the tears turned to anger.

“I couldn’t believe they were insulting my family like this, insulting Sean’s memory,” he said.

“All I ever wanted from the beginning was the truth—before I even had lawyers or a lawsuit, two years ago when I started this. I just wanted them to admit Sean died from the vaccine. That’s it—and change his cause of death.”

The Epoch Times reached out to Health Canada but was told they do not comment on matters that are before the courts.

Mr. Hartman said his lawyer believes the courts will allow the case to proceed to trial.

“We have evidence that it killed Sean and they don’t have any evidence that it didn’t,” he says.

‘Didn’t Even Know’

Sean was 17 years old when he took the shot in August 2021, something the teen did not share with his father, Mr. Hartman says.

“I didn’t even know Sean took the vaccine. I didn’t find out until the day he died. I begged him not to take it, and I wish he would have listened to me.”

Mr. Hartman said his son took the vaccine so he could play hockey, as the Ontario Minor Hockey Association had made it mandatory for players 12 and over to be vaccinated.

Mr. Hartman says four days after he received the vaccine, Sean went to the emergency room.

He said his son had brown circles around his eyes, something known as “raccoon eyes.” The term refers to dark bruises formed around the eyes.

“The doctor didn’t do any bloodwork at all. He just sent [him] home,” Mr. Hartman said. “Thirty-three days after Sean’s first shot, he was dead.”

Mr. Hartman said he hasn’t been able to grieve his son’s death since it happened.

“I can’t even begin to grieve him until he gets justice. I mean, how can my son even rest in peace until there’s justice,” he said. “It’s just tearing my heart apart.”

He said he just wanted the world to know the truth about his son’s death.

“He’s my only son. I loved him so very much. He was such an angel.”

Vaccine Injury Program

Mr. Hartman said he applied to the vaccine injury support program but was denied because he didn’t have proof the vaccine led to Sean’s death.
He says he has since worked with an American pathologist to prove that it was the vaccine that led to his son’s death, but he says so far the government hasn’t acknowledged the evidence they are presenting.

“Once I got them the proof, which was May 8 of last year that I appealed, they still haven’t given me an answer. They’ve ignored emails, they’ve said, ‘We’re having trouble finding a pathologist to look at the evidence,’” he said.

“They don’t want to admit to one single death, and that just makes them look more suspicious as far as I’m concerned.”

Mr. Hartman said his experience has put him in touch with others who lost someone in the same way.

“The kindness of people who are donating to lawsuits is unbelievable. And the support I get on Twitter is unbelievable. I’ve made a lot of good friends,” he said. “I just hope we all stick together to fight them because it’s going to take all of us to do it.

He said he’s met other parents who also say their children died after taking the vaccine.

Mr. Hartman said he’s set up a GiveSendGo page to raise money for his legal costs, with a goal of reaching $500,000. The AnswersforSean page has raised over $111,000 as of Feb. 24.
===============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment