"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hope and Pray PHor Aubrie Starr



It's that time of the year, Aubrie has needed her first breathing treatment of the year tonight. She fell asleep so I had to hold her head as far upright as I could. Thankfully the machine didn't wake her up. 

Hopefully putting her back on allergy meds and breathing treatment will help. 

Looks like I am going to start next week limiting Aubries activities again. No visitors and avoiding public places. Some people don't understand how deadly a simple cold could be for a child with pulmonary hypertension. It's my job to protect her every way possible. 

Let my nightly bleaching and sanitizing frenzy begin!

And let us remember to keep this precious little girl in our prayers, and her mother too. Find out more about Aubrie here.


No comments:

Post a Comment