"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Friday, March 18, 2016

Geert Wilders' Video

My previous post made mention of a video Geert Wilders made a few years ago. It is presented here in its entirety (about 16 minutes). 

Caution there are some gruesome images, not a lot, but a few. 


No comments:

Post a Comment