"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Ozzone 4-3 > Are You Willing to Examine Yourself and Allow God to Show You Your Hidden Sins?

 


In more than one church, I have heard a pastor say that when memories of sin arise in your mind, that it is the devil attempting to drag you down. I never believed that as how could the Lord bring us to repentance over specific sins, or teach us how to avoid them in the future. 

It is the Lord that brings up old sins, usually. Think on them, on how they came about, and what you can do to prevent them from occurring again. Then promise the Lord that that is what you will do.

I pray Father, that You open our eyes to let us see our hidden sins, and give us the love for You, and courage to repent of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment