"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday, September 17, 2020

The Holocaust - A Short Story About a Little Girl, Her Bike, and Nazi Germany


WHAT THE GERMAN PEOPLE DID TO AN INNOCENT 13-Y/O JEWISH GIRL


From the diary of Eva Heyman, age 13.

"Today they came for my bicycle. 

I almost caused a big drama. 

You know, dear diary, I was awfully afraid just by the fact that the policemen came into the house. I know that policemen bring only trouble with them, wherever they go. [..] 

So, dear diary, I threw myself on the ground, held on to the back wheel of my bicycle, and shouted all sorts of things at the policemen: “Shame on you for taking away a bicycle from a girl! That’s robbery!” [..] 

One of the policemen was very annoyed and said: “All we need is for a Jewgirl to put on such a comedy when her bicycle is being taken away. No Jewkid is entitled to keep a bicycle anymore. The Jews aren’t entitled to bread, either; they shouldn’t guzzle everything, but leave the food for the soldiers."

The German people slaughtered Heyman and her grandparents at the Polish death camp of Auschwitz in October 1944.

This kind of hatred for Jews is rising again all across Europe. It has partly to do with the rapidly increasing Islamic population, and partly to do with rebellion against God. It will lead to another attempt by evil to irradicate Hebrews from the earth. It won't work, but it will be terrifying.



No comments:

Post a Comment