"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, July 18, 2020

#Ozzone 2-13 > Listening to God is Absolutely Vital; Do You Hear Him?

So often on my other blog do I post stories of pastors or church workers who have been involved in child sexual abuse. Some of them into just horrible stuff for decades and no-one on the church board or in the congregation knows. Is it because God is not trying to tell anyone; or is it because no-one is listening. Listening to God is the most important thing you can do. How can you possibly have a relationship with Jesus Christ if you don't listen to Him?


No comments:

Post a Comment