France: Muslim attacks police with knife and scissors,
‘he was meant to be under surveillance’
“He was meant to be under surveillance but this did not stop him striking.”
There you have it. France, like other European countries, simply cannot keep up with the number of jihadis on its soil, and due to the suicidal internationalism of its leaders, that number is only going to grow.
Terrorist shot dead in Paris named after horror foiled attack near Arc de Triomphe
by Peter Allen and Sam Elliott-Gibbs, Mirror, February 13, 2026:
A known Islamist terrorist with a record for stabbing police officers was shot dead tonight after trying to attack uniformed French bandsmen by the Arc de Triomphe.
Brahim Bahrir, 48, launched a ferocious onslaught by the world-famous Paris monument, less than two months after being released from prison. Bahrir, a French national born in the town of Mantes-la-Jolie, north-west of Paris, was heard shouting: “Our women and children should not have been killed. We’ll see who triumphs under the Arc de Triomphe.”
An investigating source said: “He was meant to be under surveillance but this did not stop him striking. “It was shortly after 6pm when the suspect launched himself at those preparing to perform the daily ceremony rekindling the flame on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, underneath the Arc de Triomphe.”
Three members of the Gendarmerie Mobile Band were standing underneath the monument, when Bahrir brandished a kitchen knife and pair of scissors at them. He lunged at one, who escaped injury, before another one opened fire with a service revolver.
The suspect was shot four times in the chest and leg before being rushed to the Georges Pompidou European Hospital where he “died of his wounds within a few hours” said the source, who added: “Nobody else was hurt.”
It later emerged that Bahrir had been released from prison seven weeks ago and was meant to be under surveillance. On June 8th, 2012, he stabbed three police officers in Brussels, later telling prosecutors that he wanted to ‘punish them’ for not allowing Muslim women to wear burqas.
He had been sentenced to prison for the attacks in an underground train station in Molenbeek, the Brussels suburb. He stabbed all of them, including a woman, with a knife and confessed to his crimes in court. A lawyer for Brahim B. said at the time that he had been radicalised after losing his job at SNCF, the French national railway, and separating from his wife.
In 2013, he was sentenced to 17 years in prison for ‘attempted murder in connection with a terrorist enterprise against three police officers’, ‘illegal possession of category A weapons or war materiel,’ and ‘armed rebellion.’ He was later transferred from Belgium to a French prison to complete his sentence, and was released last Christmas Eve, December 24.
Earlier on Friday, officers at the police station in the Paris suburb of Aulnay-sous-Bois, where Brahim B. lived, received a phone call from him saying he was “going to shoot some soldiers”, an investigating source told Le Parisien. Initial investigations had traced his mobile phone in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, not far from the Arc de Triomphe.
Bahrir had been the subject of a terrorist file since December, and was flagged as ‘radicalised and potentially dangerous’. As such, he was required to report daily to the Aulnay-sous-Bois police station – a measure he had complied with until today….
Netherlands: 15 Muslims arrested for spreading ISIS propaganda and trying to get people to commit jihad massacres
“Thirteen of the suspects are Syrian, and four have Dutch nationality, prosecutors said, implying that some were dual nationals. Four are minors.”
This shows what the West is up against should it decide to try to stop and reverse Islamization: the jihadis are already deeply entrenched, such that they’re training up young people and living as solid, upstanding citizens of Western countries. Does the West have the knowledge and will to save itself and preserve free societies now that the jihadis have made such inroads?
Fifteen arrested in Netherlands for spreading ISIS propaganda on TikTok
Reuters, February 10, 2026:
Fifteen people were arrested in the Netherlands on Tuesday on suspicion of spreading propaganda for the Islamic State on TikTok and trying to persuade people to commit terrorist attacks, Dutch prosecutors said.
The arrests were triggered by a TikTok account that spread large amounts of IS propaganda with Dutch subtitles, the prosecutors said.
The TikTok posts, some with more than 100,000 views, encouraged people to join the Islamic State and glorified becoming a martyr for the violent Islamist group, they said.
Thirteen of the suspects are Syrian, and four have Dutch nationality, prosecutors said, implying that some were dual nationals. Four are minors.
The suspects, aged 16 to 53, were detained in raids across the Netherlands, following the arrest last month of a person who the prosecutors said was the main suspect….
Tommy Robinson leaves UK after Islamic State publication calls on Muslims to murder him
Notice the Bedfordshire Police warns Tommy that he cannot carry a weapon for his own self-protection. The far-left British government has been hounding him for years and imprisoning him at every opportunity on the flimsiest of pretexts. It’s not unlikely that Keir Starmer and his henchmen would uncork a bottle of champagne if the Islamic State murdered Tommy. That would solve a neat problem for them and take away one of the only voices that British patriots have.
=================================================================================







