"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hope PHor Aubrie Starr Update 23 July 2015


Aubrie saw her cardiologist today.

She will be having another right heart catheter before the end of August. After talking with the doctor I have decided that the catheter lab physicians will not be putting a pin hole in Aubries left atrium; I am not comfortable with the risks. This is a procedure she may receive in the future but I told them not now, not yet, not until I feel it really is something that would benefit her more than put her at risk for more complications.

We are still waiting to get physical therapy setup as well as speech therapy. I am hoping these will move along quickly and be started soon.

Aubrie will be due for a follow up appt in Cinncinati before the end of the year. We have began raising funds to help us travel and cover medical expenses and lost wages. Anything will help. 

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment